Light Up the Night this winter
You asked, we listened... the first ever evening experience is coming to Scenic World!
Light Up the Night kicks off when the sun goes down, celebrating the stunning Blue Mountains night sky as part of an illuminated evening circuit.
Featuring a Disco Skyway with an epic playlist curated by local legends, Hermitude, visitors can soak up the stars like never before – suspended 270m above the Jamison Valley.
Watch the Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls and Orphan Rock come to life as part of a dazzling evening light display, and continue the journey along the Katoomba Falls Night-Lit Walk - a family-friendly 1.3km evening light circuit, operated by Blue Mountains City Council.
Wrap up the adventure with a return trip on the Disco Skyway, and treat your tastebuds with winter warmers and delicious desserts at Scenic Supper as you enjoy starry views over the valley. Open daily from 5-9.30pm.
- Disco Skyway featuring lights and epic tunes
- Star gazing like never before suspended in mid-air, 270m above the valley floor
- Watch natural icons come to life as part of a dazzling light display – Three Sisters, Orphan Rock and Katoomba Falls
- Disembark the Disco Skyway to enjoy the Katoomba Falls Night-Lit Walk
- Scenic Supper takes your tastebuds on a journey round the globe – open daily from 5-9.30pm // no ticket required!
- Add Light Up the Nightto your Scenic Pass experience and save 25% – plus a free child with every adult ticket
- Last chance to use your Dine & Discover voucher before August 30 – entry free with valid voucher