Booking online is essential over summer, school holidays and on public holidays as we often sell out.
Ticket options include:
Unlimited Discovery Pass includes:
- Descend into the Jamison Valley on the world’s steepest train, the Scenic Railway or on the Cableway, the steepest aerial cable car in the Southern Hemisphere - you decide.
- Glide past ancient sandstone cliffs and Orphan Rock on the Scenic Cableway.
- Enjoy a stroll beneath ancient rainforest canopy at your own pace along the 10 minute, *30 minute and *50 Minute Scenic Walkway
- Return to the main building via the Scenic Cableway or the Scenic Railway.
- Take in epic valley views and of the iconic Three Sisters on the Scenic Skyway.
- Enjoy these iconic attractions as many times as you like in a day!
*Please note the 30 minute and the 50-minute boardwalk closes approximately 1 hour before closing time. We advise arriving promptly at the beginning of your session if you purchase the last session of the day and wish to access the longer boardwalk.
Child = 3-15 years (children under 3 years are free!) Add more children at discounted Child Pass price.
Scenic World is an outdoor attraction, so please come prepared to be in the elements. Dress appropriately for the weather and wear appropriate shoes.
EXPLORE MORE PASS
Choose your own adventure with an Explore More Pass - the best value Scenic World and Explorer Bus combo ticket online. Explore Scenic World and the sites around Katoomba and Leura. The bus stops at Scenic World at 17 minutes pass the hour, every hour and there are 37 stops to explore!
Travel back in time millions of years for the must-do prehistoric adventure, Dinosaur Valley. Catch the world's steepest train into ancient forest, roam the 30-minute boardwalk and spot dinosaurs in the natural habitat, then travel back up the escarpment on the steepest aerial cable car in the Southern Hemisphere. There's double the herd since last summer - can you find all the dinosaurs? When you've finished finding all the dinosaurs, cruise on the Scenic Skyway to enjoy epic views of the Jamison Valley and the iconic Three Sisters. Read more here.
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFER! Save 10% when you pre-purchase your Junior Ranger Kit online.
The Terrace Bar is the perfect spot to enjoy the sun set over the escarpment with drinks. Serving local favourites Mountain Culture beers, Hillbilly ciders and Dryridge Estate wines, the Terrace Bar stays open on Friday and Saturday after the rest of Scenic World closes. No ticket is needed to enjoy the best local brews with the best mountain views - read more here.
Go Beyond anything you've ever experienced before. Travel out on the iconic Skyway cable car into the middle of the Jamison Valley. Suspended 270 metres above the ancient rainforest canopy below, harnessed guests accompanied by our Beyond Skyway Crew, climb up through the hatch and onto the rooftop.
- Flexible dates: change the date of your visit for up to a year
- Experience the changing colours of the Jamison Valley as day turns to dusk, atop the Skyway cable car
- 360 degree views of the escarpment, Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls, Mount Solitary and endless expanse of the Blue Mountains
- Non-alcoholic refreshments served on the rooftop and complimentary wine, beer or champagne on the journey back
Beyond Skyway is intimate and tickets are extremely limited. Each session accommodates just four guests.